AtoM 한글번역 데드라인 - 4월 30일 확정

edited April 2014 in AtoM 한글화
4월 30일로 한글번역 데드라인이 확정되었습니다.
4월 30일까지 Transifex에 번역 등록하면 새 버전에 적용됩니다.

한글번역팀 검토자(reviewer)로 안대진(djahhn@gmail.com)이 지정되었습니다.

Dear Daejin,

Thank you for all your hard work. I have updated your user account to "Reviewer". You can now review and translate the Korean team strings for AtoM. Please work towards the deadline of April 30, 2014 for completion of the translation. If the deadline is changed we will keep you informed as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jessica

---

Jessica Bushey, MAS

AtoM Product Manager

Systems Analyst

jessica@artefactual.com

Artefactual Systems Inc.

www.artefactual.com

On 2014-04-02, at 8:22 AM, RIKAR wrote:

Hello.

This is Daejin from Korea

Nowadays, we - korean archival community - are struggling to translate AtoM into Korean.

We will have completed the translation by last week of April to embed our work into new release package.

The attached image file shows that 549 strings which are already translated are yet to reviewed.   

I want to know the leader Jesus is reviewing the translated strings or someone else who is designated as a reviewer by Jesus is doing that job.  

If the latter is the case, can you place me as a ‘reviewer’ of Korean translation team of AtoM?

One more thing,

I heard that new version will be released by April.

Last week, Jesus said that if we have completed the translation by the last week of April, he can embed it into the new version.

Please confirm me the last week of April is the exact due date.

If there is any misunderstanding or change, please keep me noticed as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Daejin

----------------------------------------

안대진

선임연구원

명지대학교 디지털아카이빙연구소

ahndj@rikar.org

010-5457-3585