여러 개의 파일을 기술항목에 링크시킬 경우의 'Required' 에러 메시지

edited March 2014 in AtoM
기록물에 대한 디스크립션(Archival description)을 생성한 뒤 파일을 링크할 경우 'Required'라는 메시지가 나오는 경우가 있습니다.
아래 그림에서 붉은 색 박스 부분의 'Required' 메시지입니다.
Import multiple digital objects

AtoM Users Group에 문의한 결과 'Required' 메시지는 '업로드할 파일을 선택하지 않았다'는 뜻이라고 합니다.
분명히 업로드할 파일을 선택했는데도 이러한 메시지가 나오는 경우가 있습니다.
이럴 경우 아래와 같이 php 설정을 변경하면 된다고 합니다.

PHP 설정을 아래 링크와 같이 해 보라고 함 (session.use_only_cookies)

PHP configuration

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The default PHP configuration is sufficient for many simple websites, but due to the multimedia aspects and potential for very large datasets in AtoM, some modifications will probably need to be made to this default configuration.

See PHP script execution limits for details on PHP configuration settings that may need to be increased for AtoM to run smoothly.

AtoM functionality that is especially resource intensive and therefore most likely to exceed the default configuration limits include:

XML import/export

Upload of large Digital objects

Loading large AtoM data files.

As of PHP 5.3, the session.use_only_cookies directive must be explicitly set to "0" to allow Multiple file upload

AtoM Users Group의 답변 내용

Hi,

What happens when you try to select files? (see the link at the bottom) The "required" warning seems to appear if you don't select any objects before clicking on import.

Having said that, for importing multiple digital objects, one thing to check is that the php setting session.use_cookies_only is set to 0.

https://www.qubit-toolkit.org/wiki/Minimum_requirements#PHP_configuration

Tim

From: ica-atom-users@googlegroups.com [ica-atom-users@googlegroups.com] on behalf of djahhn [djahhn@gmail.com]

Sent: March 7, 2014 9:12 PM

To: ica-atom-users@googlegroups.com

Subject: [ica-atom-users] Import multiple digital objects error message - 'Required'

When I import multiple digital objects, 

I got only this message : 'Required' 

and can't import digital files.

Please anyone give me a solution.

thanks.